Real Estate Forum not only attracts the industry’s most executive level audience to its pages for reliable reporting and trusted critical thinking, it attracts nearly three-fourths of all industry publication print ads*. Now that is a “lead” story.
|Be sure to speak with your sales representative regarding these unique advertising opportunities:
Color is included. Premium positions are sold in quantity and are non-cancelable. Premium positions are available only for full-page ads and are guaranteed only after consulting publisher as to availability.
>>20% surcharge for: Covers 2 & 4, Pages 1, 3 & 5
For advertising inquiries, contact us here.
- All files and supporting art should be submitted as four-color process (CMYK). Do not submit RGB files or files containing additional color channels.
- All spot colors should be converted to CMYK.
- All images must be a minimum of 300dpi.
- Fonts used in submitted files should be either Macintosh Postscript Type 1 fonts or OpenType fonts (.otf) with Postscript outline. We do not accept TrueType fonts.
- Total area coverage (TAC) for all supplied material should not exceed 300%.
PDFs: We accept press-ready PDFs created using Acrobat Distiller. PDFs created by exporting directly from your layout program will not be accepted due to potential problems that may arise during this method of file production.
InDesign: InDesign files should be submitted with all supporting graphic files and fonts. Files smaller than 5MB in size may be emailed directly.
If the file is larger than 5MB, please contact our production department (below) for FTP site information or to discuss alternative file submission methods.
Contract Proof Requirements: A printed proof should be supplied with all files to ensure accurate print reproduction quality. All proofs should be made from the original data file and include trim/bleed marks.Read More