You will receive a proof of your reprint and be able to make changes before it goes to press.
- Regular reprints are press printed on 100# glossy stock*.
Reprints ship approximately 1 week after the proof is approved and payment is received.
- 100# glossy stock is brighter, shinier and 2 1/2 times thicker than our magazine page stock.
- Quick Prints are laser printed on 70# matte stock* and ship in as little as 3 days after proof approval and payment receipt.
- 70# matte stock is slightly thicker than traditional copy paper stock.
Rush service is available for an additional fee.
Having trouble determining how many pages your reprint will be?
- Count the total # of pages the article spans, excluding full page ads (include cover if you are reprinting the cover story)
- Subtract the amount of space the ads are taking up
- Round up to 1, 2, 4, 6 or 8
Example 1: article spans 4 pages, there are 2 half page ads
4 pages – 1 page total of ads= 3 pages. Round this up to a 4 page reprint – this also leaves you with a full page for your own ad, additional photos, incorporation of the magazine cover, etc.
Example 2: article spans 3 pages, there are 2 half page ads, 2 quarter page ads
3 pages – 1.5 pages of ads = 1.5 pages. Round this up to a 2 page reprint – this leaves you with a half page of space for your own ad, company message, additional photos, etc. We can also simply reflow the text and leave some balanced white space without any additional filler.
See below for our ad sizes, it will help you determine how much to subtract. If you have ANY questions, don’t hesitate to ask (410) 571-5893.